Ten post dostępny jest także w języku: Русский (Russian)
The USURT has fully accomplished the purchasing plan for 2020. The University has accomplished all necessary purchasing steps from preparing the technical specification to acceptance of the “Polygon of High-Speed Traffic” software complex and the laptop.
In 2020 within the EEIHSR project the USURT taught the following courses:
- Organization of Operation and Control of Train Traffic on High-Speed Railway Lines (including Safety Issues).
- Transportation Systems Theory, Modelling.
- High-Speed Railway Economics.
The course “Organization of Operation and Control of Train Traffic on High-Speed Railway Lines (including Safety Issues)” was conducted by prof. Timukhina for 2-nd year students of the master program (25 students).
The courses “Transportation Systems Theory, Modelling” and “High-Speed Railway Economics” were held for 1-st year students of the master program (23 students) by associate professors Martynenko and Konysheva respectively.
In order to create a book on the state of the art in the sphere of economics, ecology and infrastructure at HSR the USURT scientists have prepared the following papers:
- Akkerman G.L., Prokopeva O.A. Biclotoid designing of curved sections of railway track for high-speed lines in program complex “Universal mechanism”.
- Akkerman G.L., Akkerman S.G., Zamukhovskiy A.V., Kopylenko V. A. To the question of admissibility of alignment of curves in vertical plane with transient horizontal curves at designing of HSR.
- Akkerman G.L., Akkerman S.G., Kargapoltsev D.V. Geometry of linear track infrastructure.
- Akkerman G.L., Akkerman S.G. Image of high-speed railway line
- Akkerman G.L., Koshelev D.A. Assessment of possibility for application of biclotoid designing of adjacent curves for movement of high-speed and heavy-loaded trains by means of simulation modeling
- Akkerman G.L., Golubev O.V. Algorithm for revealing sections of railway track with unfavorable dynamics on straight line
- Galkin A.G., Kovalev A.A., Mikava A.V., Okunev A.V., Krapivin N.V. Increase of reliability of current collection system for high-speed lines.